• we care about providing advisory services and environmental studies based on scientific methods. •we recognize the threats caused by insects and pests and determine where the danger lays then we address the root causes of it. After a careful study, we make appropriate control plan, work on fixing the problem directly and then process them effectively and efficiently as well as determining the appropriate devices to perform the task.
We aim to have access to healthy and safe environment, free of pathogens and reduce the use of pesticides by placing environmental sanitation programs that was successful in a global experiment. • We aim to introduce and apply all that is new and scientific in environmental sanitation, pest monitoring, and public health pest control. • We aim to provide strategic direction through consultation and behavioral change through training, proper guidance and scientific and technical solutions for all environmental problems.
experienced Technicians equipped with laboratories prepared for monitoring public health pests control.
execute precise methods adopted internationally in monitoring public health pests control.
Using the most appropriate and best devices to monitor pests.
Create galleries and museums to introduce pests and environmental sanitation methods
The safety of food is considered one of the main task facing workers in the food industry because of its paramount importance for all relevant authorities that deals with producing, handling, and marketing of food to maintain the health and safety of the consumer.
To that concern ADECO for Environmental Consulting do the following activities:
- the control of the facilities that have a connection to public health per the ministry requirements.
- Develop regulatory plans at health facilities by the degree of seriousness of each activity.
- Assess the performance of health monitors.
- ADECO do a comprehensive survey of all facilities that have connections to public health and the preparation of a complete database.
Evaluation and Classification:
- ADECO evaluate facilities per the ministry requirements and world standard. Also, classify them with a star classification system depending on their implementation of health requirements.
- ADECO develop the low standard facilities using the requirements and standards and the application of the basic principles of HACCP.
Training and Rehabilitation:
- ADECO do theoretical and field training for health inspectors, and it is done by specialist consultants in the field of health and food safety.
- The training is done according to world standards and the use of the newest devices.
- provide consultation and training services for all government agencies that specialize in the field of health control.
- Prepare and implement studies and research that focus on health control.
- Present health control services using the newest methods and technology.
- Present consultation services in the quality
- Present training and awareness courses to elevate the standard of health control and the development of health awareness.
- Develop health control programs and systems.
- Oversee and train health control inspectors.
- Training and rehabilitation to use and easily develop the newest methods for health control management system over facilities.
- Train and rehabilitation health inspectors to develop inspection methods on facilities.
- Present all these services through a team of specialized consultants wit high levels of management and operation experience in the field of health control.
Implementing the health requirements in the Municipal of Onaizah province.
- The Kingdom exert all its energy and possibilities to provide comfort and maintain citizens’ and residents’ health in the ongoing framework of the comprehensive development in the Kingdom. The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs paid attention to public health services, including health controls on food and the places that deal with them for their important reflection on the citizen and resident health and safety.
- On that note, we ADECO, that oversee the development of health control project in the Municipal of Onaizah Province, do a field inspection on all facilities that have a connection to public health in the municipal scale. Also, doing regular inspection rounds on these facilities through developing a plan for the control and follow-up, and studying the violations that were found and work to cut them. Also, raise the awareness of owners of these facilities and their workers of how dangerous these violations through consecutive inspection rounds of the facilities and follow-up the implementation of the health requirements for all activities.
The goal of the project:
- Identifying the number and status of activities in the municipal scale.
- Study common violations in restaurants and cafeterias, and implement necessary recommendations to prevent them.
- Making sure of the quality of food presented to customers.
- Follow work steps inside restaurants and cafeterias from the start till presenting food to the customer and identifying where the dangers are and how to fix them.
- Increase the efficiency of health monitoring devices in the municipal management overall control.
- Maintain the level of implementing requirements and systems for food and required professional facilities.
- Assigning health control in the overall management control to the company special team to tighten health control.
- Place development and training plans and awareness workshops for overall health control system in the municipal management.
- List all facilities that have a connection to public health that exist around the municipal of Onaizah Province through an actual listing in real life and matching it to the database of the municipal.
- Place a work plan through dividing the municipal area to smaller areas and divide them to food inspectors.
- Provide the inspectors with a daily work plan that fit the area he oversees.
- Input the results of the inspection rounds in the database, and list the violations that were found and the unimplemented health requirements in the facilities.
- Analyze the inspection results and develop the final visualization.
- Make a weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the condition of the facilities.
- Place recommendations and suggestions.
- Project cars pictures
- New devices and the delivering to inspectors pictures.
- Inspectors pictures in the field.